In Episode 7 get ready to be captivated as I sit down with Nicky Billou and talk thought leadership.
Picture this, having escaped a tyrannical Middle Eastern regime in his early years, Nicky has spent the last 20 years unravelling the secrets of champions!
In this episode we chat about:
- What it takes to be a successful thought leader
- Why thought leadership is valuable
- Why freedom and free enterprise are vital to innovation and societal growth
- 4 Qualities to win big in life and win in business
- How to successfully manage the success mindset
- Managing the dance between decisiveness and resourcefulness
- Grinding live vs chill life
- How faith or higher purpose can drive business success
- Nicky’s background in fleeing tyranny and why he’s so damn passionate!
A Little More About Nicky
As the host of the Thought Leader Revolution podcast, Nicky has had the privilege of interviewing hundreds of the world’s top thought leaders, including astronauts, billionaires, supermodels and everyone in between, where he’s uncovered their strategies for winning and winning big.
Talk about learning from the best, eh?
Just like Nicky, I too emerged from a dark corner of the world, which instantly forged a connection between us. His passion for freedom, free enterprise, and helping people tap into their boundless potential resonates deeply with me, and together, i’m pumped to explore what’s truly possible.
If you enjoy this episode we’d really appreciate your feedback — give us a like, comment and share and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more inspiring and motivational podcast episodes!
Coming Soon! Read our other blog posts here